Marton Illes - composition
Marton Illes CV short bio 10 lines
ONLINE MASTERCLASS IN COMPOSITION
with professor Marton Illes
Individual lessons and the composition performed
by professional musicians from Ensemble........
Online via Zoom
21st-26th September 2020
Musical programme of the course:
Your own experimental music composition:
- maximum length: 7 minutes
- composed for the following instruments: 2 violin, cello, flute, clarinet
Application fee: €20 (non-refundable)
Date of submission: 1st September 2020 CET: 24.00
Date of result: 7th September 2020
We will accept 6 active participant.
The applicants who has not been accepted as active participants can still enjoy the passive participation. In this case the application fee will be included in the passive participation fee.
Active participants €690
Passive participants €200
Payment information will be sent via email to applicants. (Payment possible via Paypal, Credit or Debit card or Bank transfer)
About the course:
During the course the active participants are going to work on their own musical composition with Professor Illes. .........
The course includes:
- 3 x 50-minute long individual lessons
- 3 x 50-minute long open sessions
- 2 x 30-minute long online work session on your composition with the group of professional musicians, Ensemble ...
- audio and video recording of your composition at a studio
- online concert of the recorded compositions
- passive participation in the daily lessons of the other participants
- help on technical issues and advise by the professor's assistant, composer Andras Gellery
Tuition languages: English
Participation in the course is confirmed with a certificate.
More recording with the musicians:
We offer more recording possibility with musicians. Prices upon your request.
How to apply:
Please fill in the Application form.
We will reply you within a few days.
Please send us 2-3 scores of your own compositions.
If the participant cancels the participation:
- after the 14th of September the course fee is non-refundable
In the unlikely event of the masterclass being cancelled by the organizer due to unforeseen circumstances, the course and registration fees will be fully refunded.